Berry Chia Jam
Author: Vanessa Gibson
- 400g berries (I used part fresh strawberries & part frozen raspberries)
- 20g fresh lime juice
- 20g honey/rice malt syrup (optional or adjust to your taste)
- 10g chia seeds
- Place berries, lime juice and honey/syrup in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook for 5 minutes, smashing with a fork to reach desired consistency.
- Add chia seeds and stir well. Pour into a jar and keep in the fridge.
- Place berries, lime juice and honey/syrup in bowl. Cook at 100 degrees/5 minutes/speed 2.
- Add chia seeds and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Pour into a jar and keep in the fridge.
Make this recipe yourself and hashtag #mumsinthemix #berrychiajam