Guilt-Free Apricot & Coconut Loaf
Author: Vanessa Gibson
As far as intolerance-friendly and allergy-free baking goes...this is one of the best! It really doesn't taste much different at all to your standard loaf - yet is totally guilt-free! Let me know if you try it 🙂
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarb soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup dried apricots, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius / 160 fan-forced.
- In a food processor, combine the dry ingredients and apricots. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, oil, honey and coconut cream. Process for about 30 seconds, until well combined.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Pour mixture into tin and bake for about 40 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool and slice to serve.
Make this recipe yourself and hashtag #mumsinthemix #apricotcoconutloaf #guiltfree