Raspberry & Coconut Muffins
Author: Vanessa Gibson
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen raspberries (or strawberries)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius/160 fan-forced.
- Mix together flour, sugar & coconut in a large bowl. Add raspberries and mix to coat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut milk, oil, egg & vanilla.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until combined (be careful not to over-mix!)
- Spoon into a muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Make this recipe yourself and hashtag #mumsinthemix #raspberrycoconutmuffins