"You'll Never Guess" Brownies
Author: Vanessa Gibson
Recipe type: Desserts and Treats
You'll never guess which vegetable is hiding in this deliciously moist brownies! You could easily substitute other vegetables, like zucchini, pumpkin or beetroot. The kids will NEVER know!!
- 250g cauliflower
- 1 cup gluten-free self-raising flour
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- ½ cup olive oil or coconut oil
- ½ cup water
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius/160 fan-forced.
- Steam the cauliflower until tender. Place in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process for 1 minute, until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a lined 20cm square baking tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cocoa and serve.
Make this recipe yourself and hashtag #mumsinthemix #brownies #hiddenveges